what if sherlock started using heelys bc theyre “practical” and “faster” and his coat would just whiP BEHIND HIM AS HE GLIDES AND HED HAVE HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK ALL ABOUT BUSINESS
and he’D JUST HEELY AROUND A DEAD BODY MAKING DEDUCTIONS WITH EVERYONE STANDING THERE
This needs to be a thing
someone draw this with kid sherlock
Friendly reminder this show was filmed in front of a live studio audience in one take.
And that all sitcom laugh tracks are taken from this show because the laughter was so sincere.
friendly reminder that this show was fuckin awesome
And most of the people who were recorded laughing are dead now. When you hear people laughing in sitcoms today, it’s the recorded laughter of dead people.
Well that escalated quickly
This is an example of a feral man (isolated from human communities, raised by animals).
Here are some facts about feral people you probably don’t know.
- feral children are never able to properly learn human language.
- once they are passed that critical learning person (from age 2-5) that’s it, it’s over. they will never be able to communicate normally.
- they are able to communicate with their animal family in ways such as a growl
- they become integrated with the environment.
- for example, the case of the Victor of Aveyron, was a feral boy. when brought into a warm home, he hated it. he tried to escape numerous times and frolicked around naked in the snow.
- feral children may never learn how to walk upright because as said before they passed the critical learning period
- they show disinterest around the people around them, and prefer the companion of their animal family
- their skin and feet have evolved to suit their respective environment. for example, strong calluses at the feet for running around the forest.
What do you do if you look up and see homeboy running at you like that?
That’s fucking scary to think about.